Email us your CV at email@example.com
The Graphic Designer will be expected to work closely with the Project/ Program teams and his/her own team in producing designs for internal and external purposes. The Graphic Designer will contribute to the development and improvement of the designs, branding and layout of outputs produced by Sattya. The Graphic Designer will ensure and provide the best possible functionality and usability to Sattya’s target audiences and contribute to the overall branding process.
Work Hours: Part time
- Ensure the implementation of and maintenance of existing graphic guidelines
- Layout of reports and publications in English and Nepali
- Development of new graphic solutions
- Design of innovative interactive products.
- Maintain and strengthen Sattya brand
- Safeguard and ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with
the graphic guidelines
- Maintain and further develop the graphic guidelines, in line with overall Sattya directives (modification if needed)
- Implement the graphic guidelines in all Sattya products
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, website and interactive presentations.
- Support and lead the design process of reports and presentations for printing, electronic
distribution and live delivery
- Design templates for new publications and products in line with graphic guidelines and in
close cooperation with the team
- Maintain templates (Word, PowerPoint etc) and give technical support for the use of them
- Improve and edit art‐works, photos, charts and other graphic elements.
- Assist in establishing and be responsible for maintaining photo archive.
- Development of layout and design presentations and communication materials for campaigns and other
Sattya related activities (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins,
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solutions for use of new media
- Develop web interface and design for Sattya’s website, social media portals and other interactive products in close collaboration as per need.
- Bachelor degree in one of the following fields: Graphic Design; Media and Communication; Fine Arts; or related fields.
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in working with communication media, and specific experience in Graphic Design.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong practical background in graphic design, including the knowledge of design software such as Adobe
- Design Premium‐package and web design tool.
- Basic understanding of web development (HTML, css etc) technologies.
- Show a clear and mature style of design with an understanding to implement in Sattya setting
- Proven experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and color management
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms
- Knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office–MS Visio –Adobe Acrobat)