Vacancy: Media Manager
[This position is no longer available]
Sattya is looking for a Media Manager who will document our projects (Kolor Kathmandu, Bato Ko Cinema, Workshops) through photos, videos, and other media.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the the kind of things we do, who can take lots of initiative, likes to work in a team as well as independently. The job is available ASAP.
Here’s what you would need to do:
- Shoot and edit short videos for web (we have a Canon 550D, tripod, computers with editing software, or you may use your own gear)
- Take photos almost daily to document projects, programs, and the behind-the-scenes
- Use photography for telling the story of our projects, workshops, events and for general Sattya promotion
- Be involved on-site in various locations almost daily for shooting, and work from home or Sattya when editing, etc.
- Update social media with photos/videos (Facebook, Twitter, blog, newsletter)
- Organize photos and video footage using programs like Lightroom, etc.
- Salary: Rs.10,000/month
- Cool work environment
- Flexible schedule
- 5 month contract
Due to the high volume of applications we recieve, we appologize but we may not be able to personally respond to each application. Thanks for understanding.