GraphicGuff – Guide to a Quick Online Portfolio
Wanna get your portfolio online in less than an hour?
Than this is the GraphicGuff for you.
After this 2-hour GraphicGuff, you will have your very own online folio.
GraphicGuff is presenting a guide to:
A Quick Online Portfolio
Designers and artists should have an appealing portfolio to show off their work. It’s important to have a printed portfolio when you go for an interview but it’s even better to have an online version. Learn how to design a simple yet compelling folio book, choose your best pieces of work and create an online version of your folio.
In this edition of GraphicGuff we will talk about:
- How to pick the best pieces of work.
– How to put them in the best order.
– How to layout your work on a spread.
– How to takes pictures of artwork or design.
– How to upload an online version of your portfolio.
For this edition, please bring:
- Computer (if you have one)
– 20-30 of your favorite works of art (we will edit it together)
Afterwards, we will show off work, or the online portfolios we’ve made.
Where: Sattya Media Arts Collective
When: Saturday, September 22nd, 3-5pm